Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Advent house





Rebekah looks like a teenager here! Not really, but you know, she looks so old and chill, like, "hey there folks". She does not seem this poised in real life. She is still a toddling falling little 16 month old.



The girls love this little house. I think it's mostly because they each get a Hershey Kiss from it everyday. Even Rebekah, she's one of the kids now, no, I take that back, she is still "the baby". But she does get included in the House this year. Trust me, she wouldn't have it any other way. She would scream at the other two while they ate the candy and to us it would sound like baby screeches, but to her it would sound more like, "what the @@@## do you think you are doing!? Both of you! That is MINE! How dare your eat that in front of me! I will make you pay for this you good for nothing ****^$^%$#%!!!!"

And of course, because she is my baby and I think she is so rotten precious, I think it's cute.
But so are these two little girlies o'mine.


No comments: