Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving here at our house this year. A first. My family came, minus my sister and her husband. It was her first holiday away from home all married and grown up, so she put on a brave face. I was VERY surprised how smoothly things went, food wise, not like, arguing family stuff. The closest almost bad things was me and the sweet potatoes. I was halfway done when I realized that I had doubled the butter, milk and sugar parts. Luckily I had more sweet potatoes that I could hurry and peel and cook.

We had lots of leftover food, but in my opinion, that is a good thing. I only ate leftovers for 4 days. I'm hardcore, I mean ONLY leftovers, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"See me suck my fingers, hear me suck my fingers"
She does this smile, so cute and silly at the same time. It looks even better in real life.
These are the men of the group. My big brother, my husband, and my Dad. We realized we didn't have a bottle opener, but they figured it out.

No comments: