Tuesday, February 15, 2011


I can't believe that Jane is three. Today all the girls went on a walk outside, the two older girls both riding bikes, and Rebekah in the stroller, and I thought. Wow, here I am out with my three kids. Two of which can ride bikes all by themselves. Weird.

She asked for a My Little Pony themed party. I made her cake and got the two Ponies to put on the top of it. She liked that because then she got to keep them. You should have heard Sophia use all her skills of persuasion to try and talk Jane out of keeping the one with the wings. She is pretty good, so I had to step in and make sure that Jane got to keep both of her ponies.

Jane really wanted an umbrella for her birthday. You can't see it, but it's really cute because it looks like a little duck. Sophia got an umbrella for her birthday last year and ever since then Jane has had some umbrella envy. But not anymore.

This was Jane's first party with friends and not just family. She was VERY excited. That's what she kept saying all morning, "I'm SO EXCITED!" She kept on running around everywhere going 100mph with her movement and her talking. Very cute.









1 comment:

mandy said...

happy birthday miss jane!