Wednesday, February 9, 2011



On the outside, Jane looks like your regular adorable 3 year old. but, underneath she has a secret. Her love of little boy underwear. She has mostly little boy briefs that she picked out herself. Her favorites would be Spiderman and Cars.

The first time she wanted me to buy them I refused. But then I thought, why not, what the heck. Sure. So I bought them. Now I think they are super cute on her and I'll let her have boy underwear for as long as she would like. Plus, who knows. It may be the only time I ever have a child who wears little boy briefs.





5 comments:

Christen said...

So cute and funny. Larkin has Toy Story boy panties ... now if only she would keep them dry! Ugh.

Amy D. said...

um....Livi went through the EXACT same thing. She potty trained thanks to boys underwear. I said...whatever!!

Bobby Sue said...

Tucker really wanted Dora underwear when he was potty training. It was really hard to tell him that he couldn't have them because of the flowers all over them. We finally talked him into when we told him there was no hole for him to pee out of. :0)

Kate and Robbie said...

I have the same issue jane.

mandy said...

at least there is no laundering confusion about whose underwear is whose.