Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa 2011




I've made it a tradition to take the girls to see Santa every year and to get their pictures taken. I have an Uncle and Aunt that always took my cousins every year to downtown Seattle to the window of Nordstrom to get their picture taken with Santa. Then, every year my aunt would put all the pictures out as part of their Christmas decorations. I always loved that. I decided long ago that I was going to do the same thing.

I only have 5 pictures, but it's fun to see them all out together and see how the kids change each year.
I guess I need to scan the actual official photo. They cracked down this year and said that you couldn't take any of your own pictures, but Jeff is so super sneaky and he took this all down at hip level yo. Pretty good, except that Cheeky and yours truly are missing our heads.

r"Santa" was very nice and read each of their letters out loud and asked them questions about their gift wishes. Its helps that we always go on like, November 29th, on a week day, at like 11am. Try and get that much attention from "Santa" at this time of the month.

1 comment:

blog said...

Office Office 2010 Key 2010 it isn't just your best-selling edition inside heritage, but also the most trusted model. The harder major changes in Office 2010 is really a revising of the Outlook on Office 2010 life e-mail shopper and the on the web release regarding Term, Shine, along with Power point, plus OneNote.The Office2010 ingredients not really as well as identifying the logical extendable specifies the particular Microsoft Office 2010 file to reduce the actual attack area. Microsoft Office 2010 Key