Thursday, December 1, 2011

I was looking at some of the old photos that Jeff had from his phone. I can't believe how much hair Jane had! She looks funny. At the time I thought it was cute, but now...

I've usually had pretty short fingernails, but a few months ago, I thought that I would try growing them out and keeping them all polished. I thought it might make me feel "fancier" or something. I guess I haven't typed much in the last few months because I can totally feel a difference right now. It's weird. I'm like the primary pianist I remember having in my ward as a kid, Sister Walker, she had really long nails, probably fake now thinking back, and I remember every week when she played her nails would tap like crazy on the piano and I always thought it was weird. Or at least, I thought something about it, because I remember it. So, I guess I'm like her, only not exactly.

No comments: