Wednesday, December 7, 2011








For those of you who have been wondering what my hair looks like.

Plus, I cute Rebekah's hair, and it is bad. She looks like a cross between a medieval monk, and Jim Carey on Dumb and Dumber. I guess you win some you lose some. At least it's hair, it will grown back. I think everything was looking fine until I had a backseat hair cutter step and in and give me his opinion...then everything went downhill and I wished that I could turn back time. But here are a few pics taken pre-haircut.




And some taken during the haircut. Sadly, I can't blame this one on her wiggling too much or something like that.

Her cute little jeggings. Baby clothes are so cute. But then, here is the haircut.

1 comment:

Kate and Robbie said...

love your hair. Her hair inst that bad. All babies have terrible weird growth...you cant tell. Tommy has terrible hair and we take him to get it cut and it looks odd cause hair as kids grows weird.