Sunday, December 18, 2011

Car photos

We took a little road trip to Idaho Falls last weekend. I took about a million pictures of Jeff and myself while he is driving. This one must be from the beginning of the batch because the way I remember it, he was NOT up for a photo shoot. He kept on asking me "what are you doing?" over and over again, even though I never had a really good solid answer. Just taking pictures. But, Dad is the boss, so I finally let him have some peace. But not before I got a few little shots in.

Plus, had to throw a little shot of my latest nail polish polish in there.
Sophi, a little trooper all alone in the back of the mini-van. She had awesome hair that day. All braided up when it was wet to give her a nice crimped look.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like your were going for short journey with your family. I like the most your daughter pictures who looks really pretty and adorable too.
Motorcycle Chains