Thursday, April 28, 2011


Chubby little thighs, so cute. Sophia is my little helper, and I mean that in a nice way. I can only imagine what it would be like to have someone that is older than 4 and helpful. I bet it's really nice. She sometimes thinks that I like Rebekah more than her, but it's funny, because it's not in this pouting sort or, "you like her more than me", it's more of a inquisitive sort of, "why is she your favorite?"

She always asks me this when I've just gotten Rebekah out of bed and I'm cooing at her while I talk. So yesterday, I said, I don't like her more, I just talk to her differently, would you actually like it if I talked you to you like this, "oooh, Sophia baby, hiiii, how you are, oh, you are such a pretty girl!!" I did it in my goopy cooing baby talk voice. She decided that it was ok if I didn't don't talk to her like that.

No comments: