Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yesterday Jane was having some issues with her poop. For some reason it was really soft and she ended up having a bit of an accident. That totally grossed me out. I've been really lucky with both girls that each of them has only had a couple of accidents that involve poop. I ended up just throwing her underwear away rather than clean it because I really didn't want to have to clean it.

She wasn't really done yet, so I had her go and sit on the toilet to finish and I told her to give me a holler when she was finished because it looked like she would need some help in the wiping department with this one. A few minutes later Sophia came running from the bathroom yelling,
"Jane has poop on her hands! Jane has poop on her hands!"

I thought, or said, probably said, "you've got to be kidding me!"

I went into the bathroom and sure enough, she did have some poop on her hands because she had decided to go ahead and try and wipe herself instead of calling for me.

I was really frustrated and I said to her, "Jane, do you have poop on her hands?"

"I did, but I washed it off on my shirt."

Which, she had been attempting to do. Just use her shirt as a hand towel, which doesn't make sense on so many levels. A shirt as a hand towel, or even having a hand towel for poop. Doesn't make sense. But I have to remind myself that she has a three year old brain.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh Sarah, that is so funny. I am sorry, but thanks for making me feel better! My favorite comment: I thought, or said, probably said. Awesome.